Thursday, March 01, 2012

Going Back

I have an interview tomorrow. On top of not being nervous because I have been on one interview in the past 7 years, I am not even sure I want to go back to work. I like working and I love doing graphic arts but I'm just not sure I can leave that cute little baby girl. Extra money coming in would alleviate a lot of problems and I know that I have been fortunate because I have been able to stay home with her for almost 3 years. But the thought of leaving her just seems so scary, even when I am leaving her with someone I know and trust. I think of all the things I'll miss and how little time I will have with her and it makes me cry. I keep telling myself to just go on the interview and see what happens but a little part of me just wants to run and hide and not even try. These people just need to let me work from home and then everything would be great!

No comments: